Pricing includes fitting and balancing in our fully equipped workshop or free mobile tyre fitting service with purchases of 2 tyres or more
When you see the Krawler inspired tread pattern, you can tell the Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 isn't merely an update of the previous model. It's a whole new animal. Designed for serious off-road performance, Krawler-TEK technology uses three key sidewall enhancements, including a brand new rubber compound that resists punctures and bruising. So it can take on even the most torturous conditions.
- More sidewall traction and protection: with heavy-duty lugs extending down the sidewall.
- Tougher sidewalls: new cut and chip resistant sidewall rubber compound.
- Stronger and more durable: sidewall cords are up to 33% larger.
- Devastating grip: linear Flex-Zone across the face of the tread.
- Aggressive looks: visual cues from the popular Krawler.
- Off-road confidence: TriGard Carcass features bigger cords throughout.